Clowns attack topless internet celebrity

Tila TequilaTila Tequila Topless and Tormented: When Juggalos Attack

Driven by Boredom showed me his concert photos of a topless Tila Tequila getting pelted and bruised on stage by ICP fans, less affectionately known as The Juggalos, at their annual summer gathering, well, I just knew I had to share with our readers.

Read more: (NSFW) Egotastic


Crazed Juggalos Coordinated and Planned Attack on Tila Tequila

Last night TMZ reported that pseudo-singer/reality star Tila Tequila was brutally attacked during her scheduled (and promoted) appearance at the 11th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois.

For those people too sophisticated to know what a Juggalo is, first pat yourself on the back (pinkie out) and second, count yourself all KINDS of lucky. As a group, these folks are every sort of scary nightmare you can only conjure during an acid trip gone very, very wrong. Centered by their love of the musical stylings of the Insane Clown Posse, they consider themselves outcasts of society who have found an extended community in which they can share their skill for poorly executed tattoos and stereotypical trailer trash behavior. To put it bluntly, they are f*cking clowns with all the worst connotations that this implies.

Read more: Technorati


Fans Throw Feces At Tila Tequila At Downstate Show

Reality TV star Tila Tequila says she is ready to go to court over what she calls the “disgusting behavior” of the crowd at an outdoor Insane Clown Posse festival in southern Illinois over the weekend.

Read more: CBS 2 Chicago


WHAT IS A JUGGALO? THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE: ONE WORD: WOW!

So there have been a lot of headlines about the unfortunate incident with Miss Tila and the “Juggalos Gathering” and since they are a group of “underground” people who are notorious for violence and openly express their hatred for “mainstream media” a lot of people still do not know what “Juggalos” are and what they stand for.

Well let us help you out. Here is a prime example of what a “PROUD MEMBER OF THE JUGGALOS” are. This video alone speaks for itself. I rest my case. As for all of the Juggalos who are NOT about this and truly are against condoning violence, well, looks like your fellow Juggalos such as this douche is giving you all a really bad name, but then again, 90% of “JUGGALOS” pretty much represent this idiot in this video and the other 10% are pretty decent people who are outraged by what happened.

Read more: MissTilaOMG


Related articles:
  • Share/Bookmark

Possibly related posts:

  1. True defenders of liberty…

7 Comments

  1. Chaos
    Posted August 17, 2010 at 5:04 pm Permalink

    She looks less like an alien in that picture …

  2. JITTY PANTS
    Posted August 17, 2010 at 7:00 pm Permalink

    OMG TILA TIQUELLA NAKED!!1!

  3. Posted August 17, 2010 at 10:16 pm Permalink

    What I don’t get is how they could be fine with someone like Vanilla Ice performing, then go all crazy with Tila. I mean she was at least trying to be entertaining (granted, the best she could do at that was take her top off but that’s already more entertaining than anything Vanilla Ice ever did) and on the annoying intrusion scale, Vanilla Ice had to be like a 9 and Tila a 2.

    Anyway: Insane Clown Posse — We Warned Tila …

  4. YayDog
    Posted August 19, 2010 at 1:43 am Permalink

    Who throws rocks at a retard?

  5. Chaos
    Posted August 19, 2010 at 5:11 pm Permalink

    Retards!

  6. Posted August 20, 2010 at 6:14 am Permalink

    Heh, a lot of people are searching for this thread.

    “tila tequila topless attack” and “tila tequila topless icp” are already among our top search terms.

  7. Chaos
    Posted August 20, 2010 at 2:50 pm Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*